Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
West wasn't sure what to expect when he questioned Clay, but he should have guessed he would bare his fangs. He had been like even when they were kids, always aggressive and fast to flee. He was only given one hint before his brother departed, one word spat at him like it was venom. Nightwalkers? What was a Nightwalker?

He was shaken from his thoughts once more by a screech, except this time it came from the girl beside him. West blinked in surprise down to the dove who now sat nearby. He searched his mind for the right thing to say, but he had never been great with words. More of a do-er than a thinker. That was Newt, and now even Leta. This girl was scowling now yet there was something about her that made the frown cute. She shouldn't be frowning though, he knew that much.

It took a moment for the woodland boy to realize that her gaze had refixed on him causing his ears to heat, from what he still wasn't sure. He wasn't intimidated, nor was he really embarrassed, but for now he would shake the feeling for later. Something else was going on here, West could be stupid (not that he'd admit it), but this was plain to see. It was then that she confirmed Nightwalkers were a group...their mother mentioned Clay being kidnapped, was that who took him? I...I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm following.

The boy was careful to pick his words not wanting to upset her further, Clay returned recently, he's dealing with something I guess. West raised a paw to scratch at the side of his cheek before taking a seat himself. We've never been that close but... I apologize for my brother, whatever he might have done or these Nightwalker people. He's always had issues. He found himself giving an awkward chuckle once more. He wanted to ask for more information since Clay would never spill but...that didn't seem like something she wanted to talk about right now. Do you, uh...wanna start over? I never got your name.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by West Tyree - April 11, 2020, 03:12 PM