Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
The dove spread out before him, rolling onto her back as her attention shifted to the sky. Her comment drove the male's head up as well to watch as the cloud rolled by. Sunlight had been few and far between so the weakened rays could also be appreciated by the woodland boy. West missed Polaris' shift in focus back to him, only catching her words that he took as a cue to leave. Rolling his shoulders, West prepared to get up when the girl continued with a jestful poke at his duties. It's true that he hadn't been doing anything before running into Polaris, but her suggestion sent a wave of heat through his body. She wanted to nap with him?

West finally tore his gaze down to meet the dove who was already getting settled to rest and found himself speechless with his paws rooted to the spot where he sat. Truthfully, he too was usually not one for naps, opting for any way to move his body and release what seemed like endless energy, but...one couldn't hurt right? His face flushed the longer he stared at the girl's resting form until he eventually tore his eyes away to avoid looking like a creep. The woodland boy lowered himself careful to keep their small distance as he sprawled out and let his own eye close. He could take a short rest, it would just be for a little bit.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by West Tyree - April 28, 2020, 03:08 PM