Neverwinter Forest My leather black jeans on
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Was told to skip!

Good, another fighter. Maybe after Aiolos left then they'd be able to keep training Simmik and some of the others. Hopefully we aren't gonna be fighting any wars here any time soon, but we definitely could do with another couple people who've got training behind them to help out with the odd troublemaker -- we've had a few nasty ones pass through, but haven't seen sign of any in a little while. Hopefully it stays that way. There was still the issue of Moonspear & Co searching for the crazy people, but he still didn't know what happened with that. Maybe he should check in with them all. Moving on... I'm curious what stories you've got to tell. From what it sounds like you've come from somewhere way different than most of the rest of us. -- Could make for some interesting exchanges. Thoughtful head tilt at that.

But I guess since two of us think you're a reasonable enough guy, guess that means you're probably good to come across the border. Welcome to the pack. He gave Haoniyao a smile, and stepped back to invite them across. Lenny, you got the tour this time? She better -- her recruit, so one would assume they were friendly enough that she'd have fun with it.
Messages In This Thread
My leather black jeans on - by Haoniyao - April 15, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Valencia - April 15, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Mal - April 15, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Haoniyao - April 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Valencia - April 16, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Mal - April 17, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Haoniyao - April 20, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Mal - April 25, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Haoniyao - April 27, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Valencia - April 30, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Mal - May 01, 2020, 01:15 AM