Whitefish River Surprise! I made it (finally)
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira was glad that the girl seemed interested in Kaistleoki, none of their other siblings had made the trip over yet, but perhaps with time they would make the journey. The mountains could be quite daunting to some, maybe they too just needed a guide. Ira wouldn't mind leading them through to visit next time she was in Easthollow but...that probably wouldn't be for a while. Still, the constable smiled, Of course, you're more than welcome to visit again. You would have the chance to meet your nephews and nieces before everyone else too. A visit from her father was unlikely. Greyback did not seem like the kind of wolf to travel far, but he had made it out once before, perhaps his grandchildren would lure the old man away from the stones once again.

It was amusing to hear Arlette's concerns, not because she didn't care, but because it only further supported her theory about Greyback. She was sure he'd back off once he realized how happy the boy made her. However, Arlette's next words surprised the constable. Exile? That didn't sound right, not from Easthollow and it seemed that Valette might have agreed. Ira recalled the small black girl, they had spoken recently, but she never mentioned that she was exiled. Ira thought the girl had left before she, but it seemed that she may have returned in her absence.

In her mind, the Patriarch wouldn't do such a thing without reason, but perhaps he had been too unreasonable. It wouldn't be the first time she had seen the man overwork himself with his frantic concerns. Ira had not been very fond of the exiled girl before, but she made the effort to seek her out and apologize, that was worth something. Perhaps she learned something from the banishment. I was not aware...I came across her recently. She lives in the mountains now, a part of our sister pack. Fear not though, Greyback has long since been a man of peace. Surely it takes a lot to push him over the edge. Try not to worry, for now you can rest here. I am sure he will be very excited for your return.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 02, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 03, 2020, 04:39 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 08, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 10, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 19, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 21, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - May 26, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Arlette - May 27, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Surprise! I made it (finally) - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 03:55 PM