Sun Mote Copse You may think at first I'm as mad as a hatter
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox had been out and about, chatting it up with Towhee about parenting life and how it was wild. Splitting his time between the two families had been a lot easier than he'd expected. He was fairly certain that Meerkat was even nearing the age where she wouldn't need to be supervised around the clock. That alone would make things a lot easier, since she'd free up some of Towhee's time and Phox's. The rain had started to come down on his way back to the Redhawk-Blackthorn den (was that the proper name?), and he arrived to find a disapproving Alyx standing just outside.

-I see you've discovered mud,- he commented with a bemused grin. She did not seem at all pleased by it. Phox, feeling spunky for whatever reason (ok, let's face it, he just loves being a pesky father figure) had an idea. A mischievous expression took over his features when he saw a puddle nearby, and with a momentary look to Alyx, he raised up his front half and plunked both front paws into it, creating quite the splash of muddy water.

I'll leave it up to you how much she gets splashed, hah!
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: You may think at first I'm as mad as a hatter - by Phox - May 21, 2020, 07:38 PM