Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
I sure wouldn't have thought so... Aiolos spoke, his ears perking at Tundra's words and his own skull tilting, but for another manner. Where did she live then, he wondered. As far as he had known, Yuelong was the only coastal pack though it was still not exactly on the mainland beach, just off of it in fact. He supposed he would figure it out soon enough though was distracted by the happy nudge which Tundra offered him and a sheepish smile spread over his mug, tail endlessly waving behind him. 

Better then I could have ever imagined, really. The burnished man honestly admitted with a rolling of his shoulders. His fiery attention cast to the ocean out to their side, the light of day fading. The sun's bright rays would stretch out, desperately trying to hold on but a bit longer. Such streams of pink and golden light which danced on the churning waters and bounced up to swirl over Tundra's snowy white pelt. 

I'm with Yuelong. The pack is just off the coast on and island that way. He spoke as he tossed his nose to the side and back where he had come from. Where have you been settling?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Aiolos - May 15, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - June 16, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - July 07, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - July 25, 2020, 07:39 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - August 05, 2020, 01:26 PM