Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
It is easily enough said that the large wolf was ready and prepared for his dodge when Aiolos and Moorhen came in for their attack. Donovan is able to dodge one wolf, but not two, as the stripped woman's jaws make their mark. In retaliation, Donovan swings around to face his attacker at his backside. Aiolos, still at his front, does not spare the man of the coming onsaught. If he were a smarter wolf (more brains and less bulk) he would have run the moment he saw the three wolves charging at him. 

Now in defense of the strange woman (who jumped at the opportunity to do right by Aphrodite) Aiolos lunges forth again, reaching for the side of the man's neck which was now turned and exposed. Unless dodged again, Aiolos would jerk and yang, both tearing into the large wolfdog and tearing him away from Moorhen. Justice and punishment would be handed out this day to remind Donovan to choose carefully whom he makes enemies of.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Aiolos - May 29, 2020, 02:23 PM