Whitefish River Someone Tell Me Something Comforting
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Constable didn't need to hear that her boy was stuck, she was able to piece that much together, but at the very least the healer had deemed them all healthy. It was her first priority, especially now, that nothing happened to these kids. Golden eyes shifted to the leaves that were pressed closer to herself and now knowing for sure what she was supposed to do with them she would do so obediently. Chewing on leaves wasn't exactly great, but she trusted Speedy that they would help in whatever way she needed.

It was as she ate that Ira found the answer she was looking for. There was blood, too much of it, a weak glance to her backside confirmed it as she swallowed. That explained the lightheaded sensation she felt. Perhaps whatever went wrong had been hereditary as her own mother passed after giving birth. I see...and you're positive there will be no further complications? Ira couldn't imagine dying, not now, not after her children had already lost their fathers. The constable had always been strong, but now she only hoped that that strength would persist if not for her then for her kids.

Perhaps it should have been mentioned earlier...I do not know under what specific circumstances, but my Mother passed shortly after my sister and I were birthed. I can't afford to meet the same fate... Ira's gaze dropped to the pups at her side. Surely the healer would not need any further explanation as to what she meant.  I trust your work though, Speedy. I'm sure under your care we will be fine. Thank you for being here. The words were meant for the healer alone, but part of the statement had been for herself as well even if the roan woman would never admit it.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - May 27, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Emrik - May 27, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Wynter - May 27, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Nutmeg - May 27, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 05, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 10, 2020, 01:49 AM