Bearclaw Valley what would i do
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Truth be told, when distracted by the spar, Revui had forgotten about the other man's mobility issue. He could have used it against him and taken him down much more quickly, but that wouldn't have helped at all. He would not have learned anything, and Revui would not have seen the way he moved. Evien compensated for it well.

His words flowed from that point, touching upon their shared history at the borders and their differing techniques. Revui is silent. He's thinking, and that of course takes longer for him than for everyone else. There's a lot I can learn from you.

Where I was born, only those of the pack could stand upon the mountain. All others were to be removed. I have been a warrior my whole life, it is in my blood. He glanced to Evien, watching his face. The first boy to come to the valley was one I knew. We were.. Captives. The second was a child of that same pack who held us. In a way he was saying, these were enemies, and his explanation of his mountain home would do the rest.

He grew distracted then. Thoughts of Moonspear clouded his mind, and flashes of memory from the Nightwalker's pit; his gaze glossed over for a few minutes and he watched the grass tremble to the breath of wind across them. Then he remarks, I cannot be your teacher. You need someone smaller and faster, like you.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 11:45 PM