Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Altho I'm certain Cyp will get back to this when things slow down a bit rl wise on her end, I wanted to sneak in what I had already written down just cause. Hope that's okay.

His fiery eyes diverted, looking out to the sea hard as she lectured them. She mentioned him acting like this pack was his brothel and he felt he could do whom he pleased, whenever he pleased, apparently. His body tensed, still sore muscles aching from it. His eyes snapped back to her in daring protest but quickly shifted down to her legs as he remembered his placement below her. I'm not whoring around. His words at first were but a murmur. Then, he juts his muzzle towards the pup lingering at the den opening. This, He speaks in the same manner which Hua had, Is my only child. 

Yes, she was leader and held rights to breed. Yes, her members should inform her of recent happenings, especially those of head positions. But if it wasnt her job to enforce the rules of her own pack and make sure they were being withheld, then who's job was it? Was it not her duty to keep track of those within her ranks? Hua had hunters, guardians, scouts, skywatchers and mystics... they did the daily duties and routines so Aiolos would have thought it exactly her duty to keep tabs of her members. 

I figured you knew. Ying expected but... I just- have you not seen Ruo in months? The words slipped from his jaws which tightened, clenched, preventing from saying more. He turns his head down again, though whines at the pull and strain from the gnarly injury on his neck. I'm sorry.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
all I want to see - by Huā - May 29, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huojin - May 29, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - May 30, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Ruò - June 03, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - June 04, 2020, 08:19 AM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - June 04, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - July 01, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - July 01, 2020, 08:52 PM