Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
998 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
And this is where we wait. :)

It takes so much in Aiolos not to rage back, not to growl, to rise to his full height and prove to her how wrong she was. She spoke of being busy, of trying to form alliances, of trying to find a mate, loosing loved ones. Yet here she was with pups, no mate. Ying had been gone and time and time again Aiolos had been out looking for her, going to their allied packs, not to mention the month he had been gone training them (which for all he knew Ruo could have told Hua then), had recently perhaps formed another alliance by saving Whitebark's members from a captive. All these things he could have thrown back at her, why he had not the time to get with her on it... but alas, what would it matter? He and Ruo were in the wrong, end of story. 

Had he known, however, that two other women within the ranks were pregnant, Aiolos may have been more apt to speak up. His jaw tightens as Hua mentions Ruo's position in the ranks - lowest, disrespectful, lucky she was even here. Aiolos had not known the immense rift which obviously lay between the two family members. His amber haze shiftee towards Ruo, questioningly, and then to their son, sorrowful. They were not wanted here. Neither of them. 

It was odd, really, knowing his placement in these ranks seemingly far above Ruo, perhaps the only reason why they were not gone now. But would Ruo leave, after hearing what all Hua said about her? Ruo was already an independent creature, fully comfortable of a life on her own quietly. If Ruo left, taking their son with them, Aiolos would have no choice. He would leave too. His features are grim, he says nothing to Hua. His eyes remained on Ruo. It was obvious, she was the one who would hold the cards to their future.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
all I want to see - by Huā - May 29, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huojin - May 29, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - May 30, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Ruò - June 03, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - June 04, 2020, 08:19 AM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - June 04, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - July 01, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: all I want to see - by Aiolos - July 01, 2020, 08:52 PM