Whitefish River I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Gonna pick this up now, anyone else is still free to join. PPing Blackberry for now.

Nutmeg was quick to bolt out of the den, something that might have concerned the mother had she not tripped shortly after. The girl fell with a thud, but as always it didn't seem to bother her. Her youngest had always been a ball of what felt like endless energy. Prim was next to exit, something in the distance catching her eye as Connor and Hieronymous arrived. An ear flicked back to catch the cinnamon man's words as she trailed behind her silver pup who already sought to make the introduction difficult as she wandered in a completely opposite direction. If she wandered a bit too far she'd pick her up by the scruff to return her to the small gathering.

The Count was proud of her children, being a mother was all she could ask for, but of course, the question of their father lingered. Ira missed the painted knight's words as she nudged Primrose to go to her sister, but it seemed that Connor was quick to backtrack his question. She chose to ignore the topic altogether, acting as if she never quite caught what he had said in the first place to tame the bout of shame that threatened to show.

I am, they're very eager to join the pack. Well, most of them at least. Her last child lingered near the mouth of the den, it almost came as a surprise. Almost. When they were alone Blackberry seemed to have no issue coming out of his shell, but he was quick to turtle around strangers. Even Hieronymous who came by so often received the shy treatment. He would have to learn to grow past it though if he were to be a functioning part of the pack. The Count approached slowly to nudge him out, it was likely past his comfort zone, but life was not always comfortable. Even if Blackberry glued himself to her leg, it would be better than remaining in the den all day. And that was exactly what he did.

Ira motioned to the dark-colored boy, This is Blackberry, he's a bit shy. The eldest is Primrose, and their younger sister is the one who never seems to sit still, Nutmeg. She had gestured to each one as she introduced them. Hopefully, the three would take the chance to socialize with someone other than their little family. They might not be able to actually respond yet, but some new faces would be good for them. I thought it might be time for them to meet the pack. They should know we aren't alone, even if they do not fully understand yet. It was hard to gauge how much information they actually retained, but soon enough they would be able to communicate back.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - June 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 22, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 23, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 28, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - July 04, 2020, 06:46 PM