Neverwinter Forest venus
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
At least with how straightforward Aibreann had been about everything, she had seemed safe. He knew there weren't surprises. But it was still a bit of a stretch to keep himself from being slightly ridiculous in one way or another. Just something to remind him that he wasn't a giant pile of garbage. I don't know... Maybe. But mostly angry at me. But he never seemed like he cared at all. We'd pretty much worked stuff out otherwise too. Put a verbal shrug there. Now they were back to square one. Or worse. He wasn't sure yet. How would he find out? Did he just have to go show up there and see if anyone got pissed? What about Caerus? More questions, more confusion. 

And now like.. telling Hua sounds awful. She should know, but I don't want to hurt her, she doesn't deserve that. That part had gone from kind of questionable to terrifying in that period from post-hunt to now. And yeah, he'd already been over the fact that he should have said something last time he was there but he was a little too dumbfounded to make his brain think that far ahead. If she had anything like Cupid's reaction he'd never get to see those kids again.
Messages In This Thread
venus - by Aibreann - June 24, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: venus - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 04:23 AM
RE: venus - by Aibreann - June 24, 2020, 04:38 AM
RE: venus - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 05:05 AM
RE: venus - by Nuala - June 24, 2020, 05:14 AM
RE: venus - by Finín - June 26, 2020, 06:43 PM