Whitefish River can you hear my heart?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It's ok it happens LOL

Ira listened quietly, there wasn't much to add on her own side, but that didn't exactly bother her. What did bother her were the sickening stories of violence and slander the sea wolf had to share. To hear more than one proven account only made matters more concerning. She would have to look into this group herself. She had grown unaware that her features slipped, but a light scowl had settled upon her face as she fell into her thoughts. At the very least, there were only two. Even if it took the whole pack her wolves would be more than capable of taking care of them should it come down to it, they would just have to be taken care of before more settled.

Another name caught the Count's attention, a Queen, Lumiya. She hadn't heard of her nor her pack, but they must also lay nearby for this man to trespass so freely. This Court you speak of, where have they settled? Perhaps she could learn more from their leader as well. Her own wolves would have to keep on high alert though incase the half breed crossed their lands. She would not allow him to tarnish the lives that have worked so hard to build a new start here. I appreciate your warning, it provides trust I'm willing to invest in once I've learned more. I might know of this group, a woman visited here a few weeks ago seeking relations with our pack. We have yet to follow up with them as I have been busy raising my kids, but perhaps it is the same wolves you speak of. If that is the case then you have saved us from whatever trickery they might be plotting.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 12:12 PM