Sea Lion Shores If you stop then it will be over
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
While the blood had been washed from the shores from the two day's rain, the gore and rotting carcasses of the sea lions remained as well as scattered faint traces of shit watered down into the sand. It was that bitch...the one Hua, Tzila and her had chased off with ease. Her piss and shit was rank enough amidst the shores that Minori took a moment to stand there, breathing deeply and envisioning the ways she'd mark up that young beauty as punishment for her foolishness. Once the anger burned out she rubbed her scent amongst the rocks knowing that the scent of milk and fertility far outweighed that of a petty she wolf's feces. Just for pleasure she lifted a leg and released a full bladder upon the sand smirking to herself as she lifted seafoam eyes to look about in case someone watched knowing to always be observant. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan pads near the shores, not hungry really, just observing. Watching that island from afar. He doesn’t know that Yuèlóng resides there, he just knows they live in the area. So as his massive from gives a wide birth to the sea lions on the shore, remembering what happened to Nemisis, he eyes down the horizon. Though his eyes are suddenly caught on another wolf. From the distance he doesn’t recognize them just yet, but as he carefully closes in she begins to become familiar.

So many scents hit him at once, Nemisis’ and this females. He wonders why her scent is here. The attack on the beach happened a good while ago. So he bears the other woman, recognizing her as one of the she-wolves from the fight with the honey pelted wolf. He doesn’t know her name but he just stares at her. Mild surprise in his still form, he’s not trying to end up like Nemisis right now.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
As she finished peeing she dropped her leg. The habit was one she'd taken back in her homeland, when she won the challenge to take over the army after her father as well as the throne to the pack. It was a physicaly display of prowess....but that was so long ago that she was a little embarrassed when she saw the beast of a wolfdog, recognizeable from their fight and the fact that the man was mentioned around Yuelong with the woman who'd left this mess. Studying him with seafoam eyes flared wide she arched her tail like a flag though the rest of her posture remained surprisingly calm "If you want that young girl of yours she left this wasteful mess days ago" her tone was sour, eyeing the destroyed remnants of what had been the best tasting prey of her life. How many had the she wolf managed to slaughter or wound badly enough to die in the sea somewhere? Knowing how many pregnant she wolves there were Minori saw it as an especially unforgiveable act.  "She has started something that very well might earn her consequences. Are you able to understand our anger? It's the season, this land is rich with prey to nourish growing children. Other packs claim hunting grounds, was it wrong for us?" she asked him bold but more curious as to the mysterious villain's place amongst all this. Remembering how the young woman had called for him upon their approach before turning tail and running when he hadn't shown she only knew of what she'd rushed into to rescue Aoilos. The General was curious about this beast who had her leader so tense and studying his expression he didn't seem hostile but rather surprised and wary of her presence. It was almost flattering, had she really made that much of an impression or was it Yuelong as a whole? 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He eyes her body language, tail high in a dominant posture and instantly she’s chastising him like a child. He looks to the dead animals, bloated and smelling of rot. The blatant display of disrespect that Nemisis left almost makes him want to chuckle, while it also makes him wary. That woman is a fucking firecracker and he sighs outwardly at the site of the seals. Then he turns his eyes to the she wolf. His voice is low and calm, his eyes tentative and keeping eye contact shamelessly, his own silent display of fearless dominance.

“To be honest with you, dear, I didn’t even know she did this.” He states simply, gesturing to the dead animals with a nod of his chin.

At her next spout of words he listens intently, quite politely. He is a reasonable man of reasonable tastes if one gives him the chance to be. So he replies to her concerns seriously. A quaint nod and he’s speaking. “I do. Then consequences are what she will face if she continues. Though I will keep her in check as much as I can. She is my partner, not my mate, not my servant, but my equal. She respects my word enough to take my words seriously.” He continues, eyes never leaving her own.I will protect my family when I must and I will give my life doing so. Though, your actions were just. I would’ve done the same.”
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her eyes never left his face studying his expression as he spoke and deeming him genuine. The woman was reckless and acted on her own whims despite apparently allying herself with this man. Minori had no idea what Hua's plans were nor did she know much of anything happening behind the scenes except for the reports from Takara that everyone was leaving the island more frequently and their Empress had seemed angry. To her surprise the hint of a threat she gave was met with a response that was sheerly logical and though he returned the threat saying he'd defend her and others with him Yuelong's General could find no fault in the declaration. "I don't know if the others know about this. I personally don't feel inclined to report it" her eyes scanned the waste of meat and she walked with a confident gait, her eyes sliding back to his for a moment checking to ensure he'd stay where he was before she began to sniff at the meat. Her tail began to wag slowly as she found a good deal of it salvageable though it would need to be eaten soon. "This is such a waste" she hummed and lifted her head turning to look at him "Are you hungry? Take some with you at least otherwise it will rot. The rest will come home with me" she stuck her muzzle into the carcass and ripped free a chunk of rich meat for herself, stepping back while chewing to let the man approach the food if he so desired.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He watches her, eyes drifting down her monochromatic pelt. Not in a predatory way, simply observing. Those as she speaks he meets her eyes politely once more. Nodding to her words he replying directly after her. “I would not blame you if you reported it back to your leader. The ties between our packs are already severed. Likely never to be repaired. I appreciate the decision though.” He hums to her, uninterest speckling his voice, but genuine when he thanks her for the small favor.

Then at her comment and kind offer he gives quick smile in her direction before stepping forth to tear at the animals skin. Chewing around it he swallows and looks to her again. “What’s your name?” He asks curiously, golden hues meeting her own.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The man was quite forthcoming as he explained information that she lacked though she was quick to correct the twitching of her ears. His pack and theirs were in bad terms...she wasn't surprised at that but rather the way he seemed unfazed by the idea of her stirring more trouble up. Consequences...the man seemed to understand them and she wondered what drove him to act the way she'd witnessed once more. Joining him by the carcass she stood at ease as she shared the meal glancing up at his question and considering it before deciding that a name wouldn't do much harm against her. "Minori. Yours?" there was a slight softening to the stern and soldier-like demeanor as she gave him a faint smile trying not to let the thought circling her brain get to her. Talking to a potential enemy over a friendly meal...it wasn't like her to speak before attacking and she wasn't sure if she was proud of herself or appalled by how soft she'd turned.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I’m gonna set it just after the interrogation with the packs.

He is surprised at the smile that she greets him with. Especially with what he did to the honey pelted male. He nearly killed him. Now that he’s heard the words spit from the coastal wolves leader, he almost wishes he did. He wouldn’t mind giving her a good thrashing as well.

Anyhow, he doesn’t think he deserves the kindness she offers him. Nor did he ask for it, but he’d be stupid not to take it as a gift. So he does. The gold of his eyes flick briefly to the smile that she offers him, then back to her eyes. “Donovan Azura of the Abbey.” He gives her then shakes his own head with a soft chuckle. “I don’t deserve your kindness, dear, but it is appreciated.” He hums before ripping off another piece of the seal.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
While he was musing over her kindness she was doing the same. With all the problems between their packs she knew Hua would have been pissed to catch this scenario. Minori would have been pissed and looked down on anyone else doing it normally. So why was she sitting here trying to have a pleasant conversation, trying to figure out what exactly this massive, intimidating man's deal was. His co leader was an impulsive, young, hotheaded woman who would only further the problems between Yuèlóng and The Saints and she'd met him while he looked pretty intent on ripping Aiolos's throat out. "Well...today it is nice to see you" she grabbed another chunk of Sea Lion and chewed her thoughts drifting back to Takara and her children and drifted to the various other children she knew lived on the island. "Maybe you don't but I'm the General in Yuèlóng" she took another bite and chewed thoughtfully "I have children now....I think that I would rather we not start fighting with other packs right now" she swallowed and then stood up looking around at the other scattered torn carcasses. "and not everyone who does bad is bad" she mused outloud thinking back to Higoro and how he'd changed, Cry and Shadewood keep..how it had almost caused the darkness in her to fester and spoil. 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s nothing but surprised when she mentions it being a nice day to see him. Though the only thing conveying this confusion is the canary hues that flick up to her from his meal. The quirk of a brow to follow as he smiles and chews the rest of his mouthful. He’s not surprised to hear that she is a woman of power in the pack. She holds herself as such. Mature, thoughtful. Even when she’d seen him ripping out Aiolos’ throat, she stands here now and is able to have a normal conversation. He respects her for that and perhaps her snowy leader should take the much needed advice from the other leaders within her pack who actually have the ability to think properly. Even as she mentions the desire to not have war between their packs, Donovan knows it’s already set in stone and is willing to make the coastal wolves atone for their sins. 

Out of everything she’s said her last sentence is the only thing he disagrees on. Or supposedly only partially agrees with. Some bad wolves are just that — bad. Like him. He’s not good. He’s not even nice. Hell if he had pups in the near future when he wasn’t ready he’d kill them as soon as they came out of the womb. Especially after what happened with Sasha.

So he has nothing to do but shake his head at her last words, but agreeing with the others. “I think you’re smart, Minori. Smarter than your white furred counterpart. Yet I hate to disappoint you, but I am bad. I’m not a good man; my father was not a good man. Though unlike him, I am mostly honorable, but your wolves have driven my mercy away. From here on out the Saints will have no mercy. In return, we do not expect any back.” Meeting her eyes he smiles, a calm and collected upwards tilt of his lips. “I have no personal vendetta with you, dear, this is just the way of life.”
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"This is just the way of life"

Fighting. Offense and Defense. Disputes. It was often how life turned itself upside down wherever she went. Minori had know this since she was a child, been prepared to lead her pack toward victory through strength and force her entire life. Yet...why did it feel so unescessary. She'd fought wolves who hadn't deserved it, she'd assaulted people in fact...but she wasn't a terrible person. She'd made mistakes and that day fighting him off of Aiolos....perhaps was just one of his. "If I judged you based on one fight and the wolf you chose to lead with you then i'd have to judge myself accordingly and I'd be terrible too" she wasn't hungry any more but began to try and work the carcass apart with her teeth to bring a good chunk of the rich meat back to Takara and leave the rest for the pack's caches. Pausing she spoke again calculating her words carefully "I didn't attack you because I have to keep myself healthy and you are...impressive to say the least. You very much could have gone for me with everything that's been done."  there it was again. Kind words poured from her maw as she regarded the brute with thoughtfulness instead of venom. Dealing with the downfall of her life because of her horrible actions and those of others had brought her to the point where she wanted more from life than violence and negativity. "You seem to be smart yourself. Yuelong has the strength to do damage regardless of how many children and mothers we have. Wherever your pack is now...as advice from someone who isn't trying to tear your throat's out, stay far from Yuelong. Do not come close to our beaches. It isn't fair for me to say that but I can't promise anyone else in my pack will think before they act" She looked him in the eyes her voice softening just a touch, she didn't want him to take offense to it as if it were a threat. It was just becoming more deeply imbedded into her mind that she did not support continuing to have issues with these wolves anymore. 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He doesn’t speak until she says all that she can say. Instead he watches her intently. He likes the fact that she can put herself in his shoes, but he’s certain she won’t be able to to truly understand or accept his own way of life. Just like many others haven’t been able to. Still the effort is there and he appreciates it nonetheless.

“You’re right, I could’ve attacked you where we stand. Why would I?” He asks curiously with a teasing smile. “Simple. You’d call your little family and I would have my hide torn into pieces. They’d kill me. Though, I would do the same in your position. So it’s true, I am slightly smarter than your people are giving me credit for.” He chuckles. Then his laugh dies down and his smile remains but his eyes become intense. “I won’t beat the dead horse. Rather the question is, will you?” His eyes fervently search her face. “Even if I stay out of your affairs can your sneaky little alpha keep her nose out of mine? Doubtful.”
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Seafoam eyes slowly dropped to the smile on his lips and she felt a stir remembering Cry and Corvus...both brilliant lovers in different ways. Shoving the thought from her minf she stood taller and lifted her ears though the posturing was somewhat playful as she added a swish of her tail and there was a small glimmer of humor in her stern eyes "where I was born unless in a war calling for backup against one opponent is dishonorable. I would die on the beach if you'd have or I'd have won and you'd be free to go home" she spoke calmly and fell silent heeding the increase of intensity that was brought to his expression. Her eyes betrayed nothing but his words sank in deep...her thoughts strayed to the gentle Hua compare to the savage warrior she'd become as of late and she shook her head. Her family was Takara and their children, Orochi if he'd listen to sense and Deku...wherever he was if he lived. "If it comes down to that my family will not partake. If you do not hurt me, my wife or my children we leave it to Yuelong" disgraceful or not she wasn't willing to lose everything again including potentially her life. "That is all I can say about myself. I cannot speak for my alpha. She doesn't talk to me about any of it anyway aside from what I need to know" her own eyes became intense staring into his as if daring him to say something rejecting her personal peace offer. The Matsuyo family would not be harming Donovan's wolves if she had anything to do about it and she was certain Takara would rather steal away their children and take off then stay for a war. 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He shamelessly keeps eye contact and he smiles lightheartedly at her playful body language despite her words. Though it quickly changes when she speaks of her family on the island. He likes what he hears. Though, he would considerate it unhonorable if it came to his own pack, he understands that one must do what they have to do to protect the ones they love. Something he wasn’t able to do with his own not too long ago. 

So he lightens up the mood by regarding her first sentence with a smile. “Oh, perhaps you should’ve kept that to yourself then?” He hums with his own playful smirk. Then he gives an earnest laugh and dares to nudge her with a meaty paw. “Only kidding, dear.” He comments offhandedly.

Then moves on, smile never faltering. “Then it is settled, you’re no longer in my sights. For violence anyhow.”
He quirks a bright eyebrow. “A leader who does not consult their General? Ha! What an interesting one she is. Then why have one?”
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was good that he was quick to make sure she knew his words were a joke because her lip had curled over her fangs eyes and eyes turned shrewd though it was fast to change back as he nudged her. He had the paws of a bear and even the nudge would have probably moved a smaller wolf...what kind of canine lay mixed within the wild? He moved on and she smiled relieved that she'd not have to worry about her family-

"What else would I be in your sights for?" 

Seafoam eyes and expression spoke of genuine naivety, that much having not changed with her few lovers. Everything he said was...more than logical. Even Cry hadn't had her considering life this much. "Why be one?" She murmured softly thinking of all the time she was wasting working for the island when it was spiralling toward a place she'd not want to be in for long. 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s lucky he gets the joke across fast enough, for a second it looked like she was going to rip his face off. So with a chuckle and a sigh he tilts his head at her confused inquiry. What else would I be in your sights for? She asks and he can’t help but give a most charming smile to her. 

“I mean how could I take my eyes off of you? You’re very beautiful.” Comes his honest reply. Shameless is his wants and desires he gives her a playful wink before he moves on. “Yes I also don’t believe in having one if you do not take their words in account regarding the pack.” He shakes his head. “She’s an interesting woman.”
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori was not too naive to understand that the smile was one a man gave the target of his desires. Instead of bristling she regarded him with a nuetral expression trying to figure out why compliments from a man who probably was someone she'd set fangs to had her heart racing. She was flattered......the man was as charming as a cobra before it struck but her lips curled upward and her response was filled with humor instead of snarl "So my wife says" she emphasized the word wife, she was a taken woman even if the image of the large man placing his forelegs around her waist and pulling her in did some familiar and long missed things to her belly. 

Focusing instead on Hua and Yuelong she nodded "I didn't know this side of her existed until now" she mused before sighing and returning to finish the work of seperating the carcass between the two of them. "I should get back. Bring food to the other mothers. Feed my wife. Have a nice day Donovan" she was quick to pick up the Carcass and be on her way though her tail swayed behind her, a silent display of satisfaction with the odd interaction. 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The words So says my wife. don’t stop him at all. He has no care to the frivolous claiming of mates. Not after Sasha anyhow. Possession is one thing but having only one partner for the remainder of his short dog life is unsavory and boring to him. He needs excitement and he the fact that he prevents himself from feeling such powerful feelings towards another could also be part of the issue. Not after Sasha. He hates that she has him so fucked up that he can’t stop thinking of her even after everything that happened. Though now it’s with feeling of pure, unadulterated hatred; not fucking love.

Anyhow he shrugs, his playfully yet teasing smile never faltering. “That’s never stoped me.” He chirps flirtatiously. 

Though as she speaks of Hua Donovan hums in retaliation. He doesn’t know her like Minori does so he decides to take her word for it. It doesn’t last long as her mentions her having to get back. He doesn’t blame her. Rather he appreciates the civil conversation.

He smiles to her, softer this time. “I would hate to stop you. You as well, darling. Take care of yourself and keep an eye of that leader of yours.” He chuckles darkly at the last sentence referring to Hua.

With that, they’ll go their separate ways.