Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Nope, not at all! And I'm going to assume Hua has a full explanation of his past based on our older ongoing thread.

I can check it out in a few days if you'd like. (Or at least, accompany his Empress). He spoke, slipping in the sentence after she was finished with her report on what had happened whilst she was gone. Aiolos would have loved the opportunity to see Donovan again, but antagonizing just to rile up another fight was not in the best interest for anyone, including himself. 

He would pass a side glance to the little child as Hua turned back to look at the watcher, but otherwise didnt respond. What he had not expected, however, was Hua's explanation of why she had called him. Aiolos couldnt help the look of shock on his features, as amber eyes widened and ears perked high. Me? 

It had taken him awhile to accept the position of Shǐzhě which he had been given. Thus far, he hadn't a need to command any women under his charge. In fact, there had been two males whom once had potential of scout under his wing but since then they were now gone. Any dominance he shared was over either strangers or males within the ranks. 

But a Leader?? At the Empress side? What if she found a mate? What if... There was a string of questions which came with her offer but he could only mutter one: Why?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Aiolos - July 12, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Aiolos - July 12, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Luli - July 13, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Huā - July 13, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Aiolos - July 14, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Huā - July 16, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Aiolos - July 19, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: will soothe, so close your weary eyes - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 04:31 AM