Redsand Canyon lush flowers taken for granted
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He mentions that they’re in public like Donovan had the moral compass or dignity to not fuck on the side of a mountain overlooking half the canyon. Yet still, this is also a business arrangement and Donovan will treat it as such. There will be time to play later.

So he listens to the dark coy explain. Naming packs he’s never heard of before. Ones that he’s never come across. So there are still others for Donovan to find out about. He hums in acknowledgment, nodding ever so slightly. “I haven’t heard of either of them.” He informs the other. “I know there’s a pack in the Vale north of us and another further south, but I don’t know their names nor have we met any from their place.” He continues to speak of their current enemies. “We’re at odds with Yuèlóng, the coastal wolves, and Seelie Court, the cute little fairy group in the willows three days north of here.” 

He snickers. “I want them to come pay us a visit. Trying to attack us in our own territory isn’t the smartest idea for them.” He looks over to the labyrinth of narrow crevices and hallways known as the Catacombs off in the distance. “If we lead them to the Catacombs they’d lose each other. We could pick ‘em off.”

Then gazing back to him he nods casually towards Merrick. “Did you have anything specific you needed out of this visit?” He inquires. Perhaps Merrick came to find out something more specific than what is currently in their tongues.
Messages In This Thread
lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - July 26, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - July 28, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 02, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 02, 2020, 04:35 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 02, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 03, 2020, 04:08 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 06, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 07, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 09, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 11, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 16, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 18, 2020, 03:07 AM