Nova Peak None of this is real enough, to take me from you.
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
stag was never made to wait long when he sent up his summons for the pearl of sagtannet.
today, he was made to wait a little longer, though, as her paws had yet to learn the purlieu's trails verbatim, and she relied on her other senses to track him down. it was a task good for her intuition and perception of her surroundings.
when phaedra came upon his grand achievement, she was stealthing on her whisper-feet, determined to curdle his blood with her abrupt presence. crouched like a panther bowed in its course of quarry, she wore an impish smile that was promptly buried under the weight of reverence when she saw the extent of his gruntwork; a complete stratified ashlar wall, wreathing the homeric larch amidst it. phaedra quietly rocked back into her haunches, gazing in awe from from top to bottom. 
he had begun the process of cultivating the rockery, strewing colour amongst the soil. it was beautiful.
and her eye caught, at the threshold, the precious shard of boulder opal—she had not thought of it with much value before, but there on its mantle it looked just perfect. and he had brought it this whole way? how had she not noticed? a halo of enchantment warmed her features. 
his icefloe back was turned away from her, so phaedra cleared her throat with restrained enthuse. "i prefer that tree over there," she remarked, pointing towards a sapling several plots away. "think you can move id?" a teasing smile crept into the corners of her mouth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: None of this is real enough, to take me from you. - by Phaedra - August 13, 2020, 11:24 PM