Redsand Canyon Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan watches Derg with interested eyes as he back off the other and announces that they indeed won’t be fucking each other anytime soon. Or at least that seems to be Derg’s plan. Donovan’s okay with that. He’s the Overseer anyhow. He knows what’s good too. 

So as Valour finally stands and steps closer to Donovan, the brindle male can’t help but laugh at the others casual, yet crude words. “Yeah, nice to meet you, Valour. You want a tour? I’m gonna give you one.” The Grandmaster says comically with finality in his voice, but continues anyway. “And if it was up to me, I love to see you and Hela fight.” He gazes almost adoringly over to Derg. “Yet, if he says no then I gotta respect it. Try not to do it to the death at least, you know?” He hums casually to the agouti male.

He turns and begins walking to Warriors Heart. “Let’s go. Feel free to come with, Derg.” He offers to the other before padding off.
Messages In This Thread
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - August 10, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 10, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 12, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 14, 2020, 05:11 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Hela - August 14, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - August 29, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Kynareth Deagon - August 30, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Your boldness stands alone among the wreck - by Derg - September 05, 2020, 03:15 PM