Sun Mote Copse Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Now that her disapproval of the rain had vanished, it appeared to be replaced by disapproval of Bronco and Meerkat's departure. Oh my. Alyx went on to declare about how "when she was sovereign," and a smile crept up to Phox's face. It appeared that Alyx had some lofty aspirations! That certainly wasn't a bad thing, although he wondered how the current sovereign would feel about that. Probably not threatened yet, but that sort of talk could rile up the right wolf.

Is that what you wanna do when you get older? he asked. There was no sarcasm in his tone, like some adults might have taken. Phox had a tendency to take everything his children said for exactly what it was. Of course, he didn't have the heart to tell her that sovereigns couldn't really make wolves stay, even if they wanted to... at least not in his experience. They would come and go, and Phox had found it simpler and less emotionally tumultuous to let them go. Fennec had been the hardest by far, and not a day went by when he didn't wish that she was back.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world - by Phox - September 30, 2020, 08:14 PM