Dragoncrest Cliffs daughter of the king
pirate k i n g
2 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
the salty tang that laces thru the ocean breeze that snaps at her mussed fur is sticky and delicious. it reminds her of home even though, predictably, she left the cove to see who and what lay beyond. her spirit was ferociously adventurous and understandably, it could not be sated by remaining in the cove forever. returning it to it’s rightful captain, her father, flintlock had not been a slight to her pride, as it might’ve been otherwise. though aging, he was still capable. capable of inspiring loyalty as effectively as he could inspire fear among his crew. taegue knew it was her time to move on to broader horizons when the days began to feel monotonous.

she was flintlock’s daughter, after all.

the roar of the sea beneath the cliffs she paces, the sound of the fierce tide slamming against the rockcliff is soothing; as if it were a treasured lullaby that she would know in the marrow of her bones even if she spent years away from it. the sea calls to her and she finds herself always seeking to answer her.

teague draws in a deep breath, savoring the smell, the taste of the air; melding with the sharp, poignent scent of the pines at her back and thinks this is a good spot to call home temporarily.
a woman as changing and harsh
and untamable as the sea
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,520 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
This was further than she'd meant to go, but as per usual, Maia had gotten lost.  Now that she'd at least found the ocean again (how the heckity did she lose an entire OCEAN) she had a decision to make.  North? Or south?

Seems like the sun was that way, she thought, looking out behind her.  That meant south, since she'd been coming here this morning, right? Right.

Uuuuugh, why can't I just pay attention!? I'm such a space cadet, she groaned.  Since taking up more solo scouting missions after Wraen's rise to leadership, she'd gotten into the habit of talking to herself.  It was one she kept, even now that they were back on the road together.

Long way home, but at least it's pretty.  She stared out off of the cliff... and then noticed the wolf, standing right there.  The wolf who probably had been standing there all along AND heard her talking to herself. Oh my go...

Maia flushed.  Oh.  Uh, heyyyyy.  I was just... yeah.  If a wolf could die of embarrassment, she had to be close.