Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
@Weejay leaving it up to you if you want to join or not, Lauren <3 I don't really care where it is on the timeline, but I hope it's OK to incorporate the water levels rising already in this!

It had been raining so much. Eljay kept telling himself that it would be alright, but when Weejay's garden had started to get too wet and some of the flowers died, he was beginning to worry. But this was the Copse -- it was like Weejay's Caldera -- and he didn't want to put her through the hurt of leaving that ever, like he had when he had left the Caldera once, and then again when they'd moved. Why did this happen? Right now, he was hoping it'd just go away. That maybe it was just temporary.

Weejay had just gone out for a bit -- he wasn't sure how long or short it'd take before she'd be back -- while Eljay was lapping away some of the excess water from the garden. It didn't make much difference, but he hoped that it might make a small difference; at this stage, maybe that'd help enough.

When he heard Maia's voice Eljay smiled fondly and he looked up, turning his head and then his body towards her. Hey Maia, he said, actually looking pretty alright today -- unaware of the bad news that was to come.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the records I'm playing, they might keep you waiting - by Eljay - August 26, 2020, 11:07 AM