Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
since we haven't caught a new thread yet do you wanna continue them talking about this in this thread Lauren? but i'm also ok with doing a new thread. whichever you prefer!

The moment was painful throughout and Eljay was glad when it passed, even if it meant that Weejay was looking downtrodden and Maia was leaving now. I'll see you around was only a confirmation that she didn't want him to come with, and he couldn't help but wonder if she'd really miss him or not. Yeah, he mumbled in response, his eyes shining with hurt, though Maia likely didn't see it as she sped off back towards Wraen. Would she leave right away? Would they even have a chance to say good-bye when she left, if she stayed another few days? He didn't know, and not knowing was hurtful in its own way.

Eljay let out a few shaky breaths before he steadied himself as he frowned and watched where Maia had walked out of their lives, just like that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the records I'm playing, they might keep you waiting - by Eljay - September 16, 2020, 08:43 AM