Mount Apikuni it's not a problem if you're awesome at it.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan is finally able to meet the wolf once more. Paw pads roughened up, he finally stops before the ashen makes. His smirk wide and a chuckle leaving his lips at the comment regulars of the fact that he could never die.

“Oh yeah? Tell me your secrets then.” He hums with a teasing tilt of massive head. 

Yet as the other continues he does as well. Listening to his plans with interest. “Hm, East. Don’t know what’s over there.” He comments uselessly. “I’ll be heading back to my pack it seems. South of here.” 
Messages In This Thread
it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - August 29, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 11, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 26, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 01, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - October 12, 2020, 01:02 PM