Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
The rest had been wonderful.

To be completely honest, Leigh was so exhausted that she barely remembered even arriving the night before. She wouldn't be surprised if she had half-stumbled into a den before passing out into a coma. The journey had indeed been a little rocky, but she was glad to be here.

There was no missing Donovan's deep howl as it carried across the wind. The she-wolf followed the call until her paws touched the edge of the field of flowers. She could spot the male's massive form, but she didn't run towards him right away. Instead she opted to take a moment, her eyes taking in the sight of the world of wildflowers. They felt so familiar and the woman couldn't help but think of home. There, an array of flowers had grown nearby too.

But this was no time to dwell on the past. With a smile lifting her lips, she trotted through the field towards her friend, careful not to trample too much of the life below her paws. The bright and warm sun felt nice, it's rays cascading down her small form. She could see why the pack chose to claim such beautiful territory.

"You called?"
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM