Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
The smile was somewhat comforting. On one hand, Leigh was still aware that something was off, and that the news to come probably wasn't good. But if the smile indicated a friendly relationship, she was at least reassured that she'd be safe. For now.

She listened, refusing to interrupt until the wolf was finished. He spoke in such a calm tone, and in some ways it was rather unnerving. It was only until he finished did she have thousands of questions running through her mind. The Saints were beginning to sound... like home. Her first home. Great, just what she needed. Travel for months and get nowhere.

The she-wolf stared aimlessly at the canyon, and although it was completely irrational she hoped that it may give her some of the answers she was searching for.

Leigh knew that she was brought here for a reason. She didn't know which reason, but she walked non-stop to get here and that had to mean something. When she first heard Donovan's words, she couldn't help but wonder if the world was trying to change her back to what she once was. But perhaps she was the one who'd change the world.
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM