Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh was glad to see the wolf's face light up. He had kindly invited her to his home, offered her a place in the pack and the she-wolf didn't plan on squashing those gifts any time soon. But upon hearing his next comment, her mind filled with a bit of concern. Though she returned the smile to match her friend's, worried thoughts floated around in her head as she watched his larger form travel down the rocks.

She followed, once again making sure to keep up but her steps were more timid than before. Leigh wasn't opposed to a spar, but her history with fights wasn't something she was necessarily proud of. Besides, it had been a while, and her skills were rusty and weak. But this wasn't the time to spill out her heart and explain why she wasn't in favor of two wolves beating the heck out of each other for fun.

Stepping foot back into the flower field, the fragile little forms of life brought her at least some feelings of calmness. Leigh wasn't going to back down though. She'd fight, just for something else. To get out of the mess all together if she could.

"What I can do? What I can do is act civil and avoid a fight in the first place."
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM