Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh listened to his words, and she knew that there was no way to escape this little spar. With a sigh and small grumble, the she-wolf gave in. Though, she did remember to take note of Donovan's injured leg. She wasn't mean enough to use that as a huge advantage, especially since it was already beginning to heal, but perhaps it'd at least show him down a bit.

Regardless of his speed though, the female definitely wasn't expecting him to charge her way. He was still a large wolf, and the hit was more than enough to push her back a few steps with a stumble. The pain was not sharp, though Leigh was sure that'd her shoulder would be sore later on. Shaking off the attack, she quickly spun around to face her friend.

Was this the time to truly fight back? She assumed he could tell if she wasn't putting any effort into the spar. She was very very rusty, but perhaps this was a good opportunity to completely earn her place in the pack. The woman had to move quickly, but she took a moment to look her oponent over, contructing a plan of sorts for her own attack.

Flattening her ears against her skull, eyes softening, she slowly trotted up to the wolf.

"Donovan, please, is this necessary? Besides, you're already hurt."

Averting her gaze down to his leg to further emphasize her point, she glanced back towards the brindled male before circling around to his side, still keeping a slight distance.

She allowed another few seconds to pass before she struck.

Using her long slim legs, she sprinted forwards as quickly as she could, ramming herself into Donovan's side to knock him over as she (softly) clamped her jaws around the wolf's scruff. Twisting her neck just a tad to meet his eyes, she passed him a playful smile.
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM