Redsand Canyon My brains bruised from all the bad news
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
It was true that Leigh rarely used such fire, especially in recent years. And although she probably wouldn't survive an attack being this rusty, she was sure that she'd have a fair chance if she ever did decide to start training again. That wasn't likely, though.

The she-wolf did her best to soften the bite the best she could as it wasn't her intention to seriously injure Donovan anyway. But he still wouldn't give up the fight, and she hoped a few more scratches would end the spar soon. That was until her oponent swiftly took hold of her neck.

There was a slight moment of panic. Leigh didn't fear for her life, but she was completely unsure what to do next. Assessing the situation, she knew it wouldn't be too difficult to release herself from the wolf's grip, especially with such a soft bite holding her in place. At least he had aimed underneath her jaw, so instead of being held down she was in a way being lifted up. It'd surely leave a small scratch, but the woman wasn't concerned about that. In one quick motion, though with a bit of a struggle, she yanked her head back and out of his grasp.
Messages In This Thread
My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Kynareth Deagon - September 01, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 01, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 03, 2020, 06:01 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 07, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My brains bruised from all the bad news - by Leigh - September 13, 2020, 06:46 PM