Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Toward the Sunspire mountains he moved with a purpose much like Vanity did. It was not his child he was missing, however, yet missing they were. Packmates of his, lost to Yuelong somewhere on this mainland. Was it due to them moving off the island to the coast and them getting lost in the surrounding lands because of the storms? Was it those vicious wolves, The Saints, which had taken them? The fiery wolf was not certain but was determined to find out. 

It was hard, however, to track in this rain. The sound of the water drowned out the movements of animals nearby. The heavy dew smell mingled, washing away the scents. His vision, marred as he searched the open plain. 

It wasnt until he was relatively close to Vanity did he spot her. A very dark woman with a ghoulish mask of white. I'm sorry. He spoke and though he wasnt exactly upon her, took a few steps back regardless. Got caught up in my search... He dipped his head to her politely, and paused, awaiting her response to see if he should dismiss himself or not.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 03, 2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 03, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 04, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 04, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 04, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 04, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 07, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 07, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 08, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 09, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 09, 2020, 03:25 PM