Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Hackles raised, on the alert, defensive. And she had every right to be. The weather had a lot of wolves on edge by their lessened senses, especially if he were to find out she was a loner. Especially... 

His fiery gaze fell downward, now noticing the children huddled next to her. Even though her hackles were falling, she had every reason not to. 

And then desperation took its toll over her. Another pup, a child of hers lost in these wild storms. He frowned deeply, his attention softening for the mother. No, I'm sorry...The youngest missing in our group, he's a yearling. Brown and red coat, blind. After he said the word 'no' he wondered if she would turn away and dismiss him then, seeing him as useless. But he described @Hide anyhow, just in case she had seen who he was looking for.  

But he didnt want to leave her out in the rain, not like that. Not with her other child pressing to her for some warmth. Maybe she would hear him out. Is there somewhere you can take him? He juts his muzzle to the kid. Your group? If not a pack, then perhaps she had those she was at least traveling with. Surely she wasnt completely alone. We could then work together to find our lost. A bargain made, and then a warning, There is a bloodthirsty pack not far. Been making havoc as they please. It's not safe traveling alone. Then again, so was he.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 03, 2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 03, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 04, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 04, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 04, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 04, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 07, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 07, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 08, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 09, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 09, 2020, 03:25 PM