Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Fine with me. I dont know whether or not Olo would still have traces of salt on him or not, but since idk a idc either I dont see the problem.

No. He answered honestly. I had met their former General on my search just days ago, but didnt want to ask. After all, he did not know the wolves which lived here well. Didnt knowbthem really at all other then their group's name and what they were more or less known for. He didnt want to pry, as certainly their disbandment was a sore subject. 

And then she shakes her head, answering a 'no' back to him all the same. If she hadn't seen anyone else here in this wood, then he could move on. There has been alot of heavy storms the past month. A few of my members have been...misplaced. He wouldn't have liked to think something bad happened to them due by natural disaster or worse in this case, the wrath and possible torture of The Saints. 

A grim expression touching his features, he would be left to look around the forest as though to give one last glance should one of his pack magically appear to them. When he turns back to the black wolf, he realizes more so her height, as tall and as lean she were. Taller then he, bigger. He imagined she would be quite a force to reckon with and thus, didnt mention The Saints. For all he knew, she could have been just as murderous and cruel as they. I've been on the hunt but, it seems no luck here. And you...? The question is open, lingering. Had she only just arrived to these lands or had she come from somewhere in the west or east, simply venturing, stretching her paws? 

He wouldnt pry but was curious and it left the floor open for her should she need any direction.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 04, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 05, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 06, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 06, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 07, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 08, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 08, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 11, 2020, 08:23 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Zsuzsa - September 12, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: don't fall asleep at the helm - by Aiolos - September 12, 2020, 05:28 PM