Shadow Mountain Arrival Of An Eldritch Horror
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
All Welcome 
@Kynareth Deagon 
Setting: Morning of the 10th

The Shadow Wraith had traveled a far distance. Her sister had left almost a year and a half ago after the death of their parents, their mortalized gods of the Cult.
Hekate had tried to follow the Divine One's trail. It had taken all this time, all this tracking, to end up here. Maybe someone in these Wilds would know of Luciferia? That is...if the White Giant didn't turn up on her own. Nyra had seemed firm on leaving all of her past behind, including the one fellow wolf who had stayed by her side, supporting her, through everything.

Maybe Eldritch would get lucky and find her sibling again, maybe not. Only time would tell.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The brindled male trots about the mountains, wondering what secrets this unforgiving terrain has for him. Probably nothing good. Good things tend to not last that long with him.

Yet this day Kynareth pads you the side of this broad mountain face. Another wolf is quick to meet his eye site. A tilt of his massive head and a curl of his lips and he’s already sauntering towards them with a confident swagger he’s always carried. 

He’s much to comfortable with his approach and he nods his head to the female before him. “Morning. And who might you be?” He asks smoothly, golden hues dancing along her face.
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The large shadow watches him with ghost white eyes, an expression on her face that seemed both annoyed and amused as he saunters up with such confidence. 
Hekate draws herself tall as he comes too close, tail high and hackles stiff as she responds "I am Eldritch, one of three daughters to Freya and Fenrir Nightwish, Heralds of the Dark Cult. I come here seeking my sister. She may go by Nyra - large as large can be, pure, snowy white, eyes like flaming amber. I bring my other sister with me, she is Kali." 
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan she’s here tense, hackles raising and she struggles to make herself bigger to seem more intimidating — less afraid. He believes her, she seems to be holding her own just fine. He is glad to see faint amusement in those interesting eyes of hers.

Then he’s quite shocked at hearing Nyra’s name fall from her lips. “It just so happens that I do know a Nyra. She’s in my pack and fits that exact description.” He chuckles smoothly.