Silverlight Terrace Do I look fat in this dress?
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As she sniffed at him, ever polite, she was surprised to find that he had recently been to the seashore in the north. Clearly, he was a well-travelled animal, able to move so far so quickly. Toad listened, a small quirk to her smile appearing at his interesting accent. Her tail continued waving slowly behind her. Must have, she agreed, nodding. She wasn't sure if there were packs along the coast, but guessed that given the high density near the Heartland, there must have been.

Tahoe, as he was called, asked about her name. She grinned in mild embarrassment, looking away and up for a moment. It was rather ridiculous the naming conventions of her family. She'd always found it a bit limiting, but maybe she was just jealous of her siblings who had been named after nimble and fierce birds instead of a lowly amphibian. Ah well.

Oh, my family names our children after the animals they resemble. And, well, apparently I looked like a toad, she said. As she said it, her smile was altered by what could have been pain. Although she hadn't grown up in an environment that told her she was ugly, she knew she wasn't exactly as fetching as her siblings. Fox was a much more flattering name, after all. She laughed weakly, trying to dispel her own tension.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 08, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - September 11, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 15, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - September 16, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 27, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 08, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 12, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 16, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 18, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 21, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 22, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 25, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 26, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 29, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 29, 2020, 02:56 AM