Redsand Canyon don't mind my teeth, when i breathe
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The brindled king pads forth in an aimless line towards nowhere in particular. His roughened paw pads grinding into the granulates of sand with each heavy step. He’s only distracted by the static hum of a nearby waterfall, he points his nose in said direction and saunters closer.

When coingold orbs settle in the falling water of the crystal clear waterfall, distracted by the vibrant greenery littered about the area, he spots something moving. A wolf — Aries specifically. It’s about time he found him. The man’s quite the ghost, surely minding his own business rather than be involved with the meticulous politics the Saints are currently going through.

“Aries.” He hums pleasantly, a toothy smirk gracing his handsome mug. “It’s about time I found you.” He comes even closer, stooping only about a meter from his pack mate if allowed.
Messages In This Thread
don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - September 15, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Kynareth Deagon - September 15, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - September 30, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - November 09, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Kynareth Deagon - November 10, 2020, 01:42 PM