Neverwinter Forest i really miss those days.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well, so far at least this was going better than he was expecting. He was feeling like maybe there was hope. You are more than just some body. You are someone who I want in my life -- as my wife, yes, if you'd have me as a husband. But would she? When everything was discussed, at least?

But as she continued with her admission, he tilted his head curiously. Miriam? Okay, not who he was expecting. I don't know what Miriam thinks, honestly. About me, at least. I sort of think she and I don't operate on the same wavelength. I've tried. Which was frustrating. But so far all of his interactions with Miriam were just plain odd and he wasn't sure that was gonna change any time soon. I'm definitely not one to talk to about stuff being normal or not -- nobody ever said anything to me. I just -- I think people should be allowed to be happy. To like who they like, to be with who they want as long as everyone involved agrees. He'd be a hypocrite otherwise. He really hadn't thought too much about whether he did have much of a preference. He just kind of flirted with people and stuff happened. Uhh. Probably not the way to go about it, huh?

But you should meet Aibreann. She was the one who mentioned that had mentioned the whole uhhh -- polyamory thing. That it existed, and was something specific. And that she wanted to meet you, too. Which he thought was a quite hopeful sign. Right? She's the one here I'm, uh -- with? -- here. He still wasn't sure which word was really the right term, especially since it was so new. We decided the other day to raise children together again in the coming year. I asked what about you -- she was okay with me having other relationships. Or -- how to phrase it -- she wouldn't fight you. A sort of pause. I mean... I would greatly prefer if the three of us were all like.. together, together. It just seems better to me. A little sheepish perhaps. But that was what he'd prefer. It's all new to me -- I'm still trying to figure out the details. I was going to head over to Yuelong to talk to you about it and ask you, but you got here first. She had caught him off-guard after all. Because if this is gonna work, it's best to work out everything when it's new, right?
Messages In This Thread
i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 06, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 07, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - October 25, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 07, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 08, 2020, 12:33 AM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Mal - November 14, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: i really miss those days. - by Huā - November 14, 2020, 07:15 PM