Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad looked at the party organizer and Osiris, glancing between them before noting the way that Antares just... decimated his squash. She felt a bit like the odd one out, seemingly incapable of figuring out how to open a pumpkin even though everyone else could figure it out by themselves. It was moments like this that made her feel pretty foolish, but Meerkat showing her the way of things was hardly a new thing for her.

Oooh, she said, and quickly began scraping and attacking her pumpkin in a single spot. Finally, she was able to lift it and push it back down, hard, breaking through the surface with her paws. They were soaked in the guts and seeds within, and she grinned wide. Hah! she said, triumphantly. She mimicked what Antares had done, chewing off a piece of the squash and sampling the flesh. It tasted carby and almost sweet. Regardless of the nutritional value, it was quite fun to chew on, and so Toad went to town. I feel like turtle would go with this, she said, giggling, looking up from her mess at Osiris.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 22, 2020, 09:21 PM