Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
All of them set to work on their individual pumpkins. At one point, Antares — who seemed a most serious type of boy — wore a bear of orange guts all over his chin, seeds attached. It almost made Toad choke on her strange orange prize as she snorted. All the talk about meat made Toad gobble up a surprisingly large portion of her squash, swallowing huge chunks that would definitely cause a minor problem for her in about five hours.

The hunter's eyes were alight with possibility when Meerkat mentioned throwing a feast with every kind of game they could think of. Such a thing would be extremely challenging to organize, like the ultimate scavenger hunt. Toad nodded profusely, finding that her own face and chin were coated with pumpkin guts. She was a squashy, orange mess. Let's do it!! she exclaimed, flinging the guts at Meerkat just for good measure by tossing her head toward her. She missed, and only a tiny bit hit the ground in front of her.

There was something quite satisfying about being with all of them while they chowed down on weird fruits. At the end of it all, Toad felt warm and pleasant. Meerkat was awesome.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 02:36 AM