Alpine Lake Red Crossroads.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan isn’t quite impressed by this man’s overall health. He is only sightly disgusted when eyeing him down much too tentatively. Especially when he rests his flanks on the ground and scratches at his crusted, fly bitten ears. Oh, we’re those dead skin flakes? How lovely — a charming man he has here then. Though Donovan stops his borderline suspicious staring and listens to the other completely. 

He can see where he comes from with his pack hating logic. Kynareth too loathes weak packs that can’t handle it when they are spoken with anything other than ass kissing — the majority of the packs here. 

Then, much to Donovan’s distain, he hocks up a disgusting ball of whatever the fuck that is. The Grandmaster squints, mildly grossed out but smiles at the blatant I don’t give a fuck attitude. He loves it. Though he feels as if he loves him even more as he speaks of death and the want to destroy weaker packs — or perhaps all packs is what Kyn is getting from this. 

Finally, the striped brute hums in contemplation. Even dares to come closer and sit himself a fair meter away, unafraid of this man even though he probably should be. “Oh, but I have a pack, dearest.” He mock pouts. “I’m sure you can see that we seek the same thing, but just go about it in different ways. These surrounding packs are weak and idealistic. They’re not ready for a real war, one where children die and mothers and fathers are slaughtered in cold blood.” He shakes his head, an almost suggestive course of pleasure rolls through him at the thought of his old pack. A long drawn out hum while he briefly reminisces in the old days when he’d pillage smaller, weaker packs. “I’ve done it all. Though my pack now is much smaller than the previous one, less blood thirsty and it truly doesn’t do justice to my old one. I’ve been trying to find others like us.”

The Grandmaster’s grin could just about rival the others, though in a much less disgusting type of way. “Do you have your own followers? Or does that go against what you believe? Gotta start somewhere.” He says calmly.
Messages In This Thread
Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 16, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 17, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 17, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 18, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 18, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 21, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 23, 2020, 07:00 PM