Hideaway Strath You look away [M]
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 
Set after this thread. For @Kynareth Deagon
she's proud of herself, no less.
she'd ripped into that bitch just as Kynareth wanted. needed. desired.
Sasha found herself looking for him now. it had been a few hours since the body was left to grow cold and stiff. he must be tending to whatever wounds he got from that stranger.

"how are you feeling, love?"
blood still stained Sasha's coat. stale on her breast and muzzle.
she looked upon her brindle husband expectantly.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The brindled beast too has crusting blood still splattered across his maw. If he’s completely honest, he thinks it’s a good look on him, yet he’s making his way to the nearby river to wash it off when a certain someone finds him. 

A soft, silky voice and the soft thumping of paws on grass as his old queen arrives. The pet name of love makes him want to kill her, yet after today the dead flame for her dares to spark once more. He can be attracted to, love her, and then kill her. Perfect plan. 

So he turns his head in her direction, a quirk of a cream brow and he’s smiling. “You scratched the skull. The lovely, little Dove is going to be pissed when she adds it to her collection.” He hums matter of factly, taking a few easy steps towards her, briefly wondering if she’s even made acquaintances with the Priestess. 

Intentionally ignoring her question, Kynareth cants his head at her. “How are you feeling, love?” He asks back then.
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
he turned to her with more mirth than lust in his golden gaze.
a shame really. she would be more than willing for a show with him. he always liked that.
he liked the power it gave him.

she hummed softly, a smile danced across her features.
he was such a fun game to play.
"i think it adds character, no? she would be a boring little wrench otherwise."
her words were cast like a venomous net. seeing how she could reel in the Grandmaster with them.
would he greet her with anger, or just dismissal? or more?

"I'm fine myself."
she was surprised he cared enough to ask. maybe he was just more pleasant these days. he seemed to have drawn in a softer crowd.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He stands tall and his expression goes to one of contemplation. “Hm, I guess you’re right.” He hums to her. 

Though his stillness only lasts for a second before he’s slinking closer to her, a knowing glint in his eye. “That’s good.” Comes another indifferent reply. “Tell me, dear, why did you come back.” His smile becomes sly and teasing. “For real.” 

He languidly paces around her, sand roughed paw pads thumb against the grass as he reaches her back end. Like the promiscuous man he is, he reaches down and snaps teeth playfully onto her rump. Not enough to truly hurt, but it surely causes a quick pinch of pain.
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
why did she come back?
was it because she was dropped out here to hunt?
was it because she hadn't felt his touch in so long she really, desperately needed him?
or was it that she truly wanted to regain what she'd lost with him?

her thoughts were chased away as his teeth snipped at her rump, causing her to jerk around to face him, keeping ass out of reach.
her tail wagged with uncertainty.
he liked to play with his food.

"i missed you, dear."
he probably won't believe her.
would likely throw another half-assed reply at her and another snap.
"i wanted to start again. for good."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He tilts his chin up to her as she offers her the reasoning for coming back to find him. He’s truly surprised at the fact that she even found him again. What the fuck are the odds of that? Really! So this could be a sign. Or maybe fate has decided to give Kynareth another horrible test. Fate tryna catch him slippin for sure and he will do no such thing. 

But, that doesn’t mean he can’t have fun with his beautiful, sexy, talented ex wife. So he smirks and exhales a huff of air through his nose, a laugh of some sorts, and pads closer to her. He presses himself close and allows his eyes to linger on her own. Though the twin suns do have a bit of danger in them.

“I missed you too. In a certain type of way.” He hums down to her, leaning down more to nip front teeth teasing into the thick fur of her neck and chest. Then he trails back up, allowing his teeth to dangerously linger on the lobe of her ear. “Then let’s.” Comes his sultry voice, it’s clear he is messing with her. Yet he does mean the words. Almost.
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
her brow quirked up.
she didn't expect that. even if it were true she didn't expect to hear him say it.
he was certainly trying to pull a number on her. could she blame him, though?

she leaned her head into his, eyes closing. bliss. trying to ignore the quiver of desire he sent down her spine. she could do this. slowly.
she pulled her head away from him for the moment. looking into his sunray gaze.
such beauty was held in them.

"don't think i believe you." her voice came level, but a smirk and knowing glint caught in her eye, "i know you still hate me."
he was putting on a sweet face to keep her head.
probably so he could kill her. however, if she can hold it out until she was in season, wait until she was pregnant. give him children powerful and bold.
he might not. will not. he'd love her too much.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Minor warning for Kynareth saying the F word every sentence LOL

As she pulls away from him he quirks a circular brow at her. Though his smile never disappears off of his handsome face.

Don’t think I believe you.

He laughs at that, allowing his hot gaze to travel along her face. It ghosts over her lips, taking in her smile and the pretty white teeth as well as he heterochromatic hues. “I do.” He admits blatantly, expression not changing one bit. “But that doesn’t mean I don’t still love you either.” He hums then much more quietly. “It fucking sucks loving the same bitch who killed my entire family, you know?” He comments in a horribly casual way with a lazy tilt of his head as his smile fades away to a contemplative frown. “But I haven’t stopped thinking about you since you left.” Comes another admission of his. A deep secret. “Every time I’ve fucked another bitch here, I’ve thought of you and I hate it.” A pause then. “But I can’t help it.”

So he looks at her once more, a smile popping on his maw once more. “Now quit being fucking rude and kiss me you slut.” He chuckles and goes in to teasingly lick a slobbery tongue all over her face, practically attacking her as he chuckles all the same.
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
she sighed softly.
perhaps they will forever be this way now.
her desperate attempts to claim back what she had...because she has really decided now, hearing his words. seeing the sadness set in his eyes. eternal haunting.
would he look that way for as long as she were there?

did she care as long as she was satisfied?

she was about to tell him he was ridiculous for putting such blame on her. none of the Abbey had met death from her fangs. but it would enrage her brindle king, for sure. she swallowed. this..was harder than she thought.

"you were always in my dreams," she mused, her smirk turning soft. sad even.
"all i could think of was...you. day and night. what we could have had..."
her words trailed off softly.

a smile lightened his face once again. her head jerked up. what cruel punishment had it conjured up?
kisses weren't on her agenda. probably because they weren't cruel.
she laughed as his tongue swept over her. his words sending warmth straight to her forbidden place loins. she returned his rough kisses. wanting nothing more than to be lost in him in that moment as he wiped the sacrificed blood from her muzzle.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As she replies to him, speaking of him being in her dreams he wants to laugh, but he contains himself. Continuing with slapping his spit-wet tongue all over her sweet, but evil, face comically.

The innocent playfulness only lasts so long. As expected from a man like Donovan. His licks become more interested and soft. And eventually he’s stopping completely, grabbing her scruff with his teeth and slapping a heavy paw onto her shoulder and swinging her hips his way. Surely she knew what was next. 

The Grandmaster presses against her and his maw slips next to her ear once more. He whispers dirty words in her soft pink auds and everything fades to black as they do the dirty. The end ;>
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
they laughed for a while longer. exchanging saliva in the way kisses go.
she could still taste the ghost of copper on their lips.
she moved closer, wanting to land kissed on more of his body. his coat was something to be cherished.

what was that about taking it slow, Sasha? huh?

too soon, his softer licks pressing her ears, trailing down her neck, stopped. repaced with the roughness she liked.
she easily swung herself into position, lowering her from end slightly into a bowed position.
she knew she'd need to brace herself for this one.

and his whispered, sultry words only sent her over the edge into oblivion.