Firefly Glen I search for you at night
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
I kept meaning to reply to this!!
Like her packmate, Toad had been hunting for other things in the dusk. Osiris had given her the important and long-standing task of tracking the herds near their new home. While she had done so diligently, there was also the matter of finding smaller prey to fill the caches.
Being a huntress meant that she needed to help secure their food supply. There was at some point only so much watching and waiting she could do before Toad needed to jump in head first and figure out exactly what needed to happen.
Toad had headed over to the lake to think, but when she arrived, someone else was already there. A black wolf rounded the surface of the water. Her eyes were stark, gorgeous, young. Toad nodded and chuffed on arrival, loping quickly toward the young woman in greeting. Are you out fishing? she wondered, noting the dilated eyes of the other. Though Toad was indeed a hunter, she was in fact a terrible fisherwoman.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 03, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 16, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 22, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 24, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - December 06, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 08, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - January 03, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 10, 2021, 11:43 AM