Firefly Glen Two Kids, You and Me
All Welcome 
tags for reference on things agreed upon ooc! let me know if you guys want anything changed :)

West had made his arrangements before leaving, it wasn't his original plan but...it would do for now. Leta had left about two months ago now and honestly, he was surprised he hadn't followed in her footsteps. Originally his plan was to leave after the countless encounters with Ursus. There wasn't a day that went by that the woodland boy did not blame himself for the chaos that seemed to plague him, though Merrit's return and the news of their brother...changed things.

It would be silly to blame himself for Clay's death, yet that's exactly what he did. A stage of grief that he had yet to figure out how to overcome. Originally he had asked Polaris to watch over Easthollow with the intentions of leaving, but...well there were still a few things he had to do first. Someone had to tell @Leta they were the last two left. So reluctantly, he took on the task alone. Of course, @Polaris insisted she should come too, but he didn't really want her to see him like this. He needed to sort out his thoughts and maybe the true freedom would do him some good. His mother, @Valette, seemed to have no complaints about his desire to tell Leta, but she also didn't know that he too wanted to leave soon after...that would be a hurdle for later though.

The woodland boy's travel took over a week as he wandered aimlessly to the west. He had never really traveled out of Easthollow's territory minus the time he and Polaris visited Kaistleoki, nor did he know where Moonspear was other than the landmark aids his mother had provided. Not knowing or growing lost wasn't something he feared though. Perhaps if he truly did veer off the path he would welcome his decent with open arms, but lucky for him he wouldn't have to find out.

He came upon a glen, heavily marked by fresh scents. A pack lived here, one he intended to avoid until he picked up notes of a familiar scent. Hadn't Moonspear lived in the mountains? Those were the instructions he was given at least, but there was no denying Osiris' presence here. Green eyes glanced at the distance between the mountain peaks and the valley before him. If Moonspear did lay here then he would only be wasting his time climbing to just come back down...so he settled for the glen. Coming along the edges of marked lands, West tipped his head back, a call for whoever laid within, but hopefully Osiris or his sister.

Once his howl had finished all there was left to do was wait, so wait he did, his large figure relaxed as he stood a few paces away in hopes of a familiar face.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Two Kids, You and Me - by West Tyree - November 02, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Two Kids, You and Me - by Leta - November 10, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Two Kids, You and Me - by West Tyree - November 12, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Two Kids, You and Me - by Leta - December 04, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Two Kids, You and Me - by West Tyree - December 09, 2020, 05:17 PM