Cedar Sweep Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
At her considerate inquiry on which name he wants to be called he shrugs, eyes closing for a moment to emphasize that he doesn’t care much. “Whatever you want to call me, I’m not too picky.” And for a fleeting moment he wonders what everyone else has told her about him and his pack. Surely, it’s nothing good, it never is anyhow and it makes him want to laugh.

So as she informs him of her packs history and hardships he nods occasionally to signify that he’s listening. His eyes never leaving her own, he’s a stickler for eye contact. It’s a way to show many things and he knows that sometimes it can make those who’re more submissive shy away and become uncomfortable and he fucking loves it. 

“An unfortunate past. Much like my own.” He offers the slight insight to his own past. “My whole pack was killed by my bitch of an ex-wife who worked for two-legs.” Then his stare comically deadpans to Célnes a light crack of a smile of his lips. “Now that is fucking unfortunate.”

He gets up off the tree and does a light stretch and cracks his neck brutally, a sigh escaping his boxy muzzle afterwards. “Glad you all got together again though, but enough about our sad backstories. Would you like to go on a hunt with me?” He asks confidently with a charming smile. “If not, I promise I won’t get offended.” 
Messages In This Thread
Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for - by Célnes - November 03, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: Shameless and shining, we always ask why, for - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 01:48 PM