Whitefish River Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Orlaith was quick to turn at their presence, a rush greeting given as she let out an awkward chuckle to which Ira could only cast a glance to the man beside her. It's overcast. It was clear to the Count that the knight commander knew she had been caught, but that mattered little to Ira. As long as she was not worsening her injuries, there really was no room for complaints. If Orlaith wanted to grind her teeth and fight off a wave of pain, that would be her choice as it affected no one else.

I'll skip the hounding and leave that to Speedy next time she checks on your injuries. We did not seek you out to berate you. Quite the opposite actually, I came to hear more about this bear now that wounds are not a pressing matter. Mind if we walk and talk? Ira would never complain about the grunt work. She'd much rather be moving while talking instead of idling around. With threats nearby, it was good to keep a strong border, even if a bear wouldn't think twice before crossing their scent markers.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Here We Go Again, I hear the Sound of pain - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 07:41 PM