Redhawk Caldera Not the sort of "do" I usually crash.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Eljay was sweet, but as Wraen slept, it seemed to Maia like she could feel their welcome wearing thin.  Possibly it was just internal, but with two of them there, it felt more and more like they were out of place.  She cared too much about Wraen to let this bother her into pushing to leave earlier, but she also imagined she had a choice as soon as Wraen felt better; join or leave.

Likely it would be the latter, but first Maia needed to talk to Wraen about where to, Eljay about who with, and Towhee if that answer required how often can I visit?  She felt guilty, hoping quietly that Eljay would come with, but the chances of that were so small anyway.  He was happy here, and she didn't want him to lose that.  What if he resented her for it?

Her walk today took her right by Reyes, but she almost didn't notice him at first.  Oh, hey!  She greeted him as she noted him, then recognized he was a wolf and not just some strange background shrub.

WC: 182
Messages In This Thread
Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 15, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Reyes (Ghost) - December 01, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Maia - December 04, 2020, 03:02 AM