Hideaway Strath When our fears came to life
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh was unsure how exactly she felt. On one hand she welcomed the company and wanted nothing more than some comforting words. But on the other, she simply didn't feel like talking. There was still so much she wanted to say, but her mind was far too exhausted to string together long sentences.

"As did I."

Her responce to the hellhound's last comment was short and simple. The woman had also thought the meeting would be in regards to their new home. Perhaps in some disturbed way it was. A 'welcome home' celebration.

She sat silently for a moment, collecting her thoughts. Leigh didn't want to seem rude and thought giving a proper reply would help ease the tension.

"It isn't your fault you couldn't come. Even if you had been there, with all the madness going on, I doubt you could have stopped it either."

The she-wolf's face was rather stale in appearance, neutral and stiff. Though a certain sadness remained within her eyes. She knew that if she sat ten wolves down and explained her situation, at least nine would tell her to leave. And yet she couldn't bring herself to do such a thing. Maybe Hemlocke would give her some answers.

"I'm not sure why I'm still here. Well, actually, I mean, I do, but I'm not sure why I think that's a good enough reason to stay."
Messages In This Thread
When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 17, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - November 18, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 23, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 28, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 06, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - December 12, 2020, 06:41 AM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 18, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - January 01, 2021, 11:18 PM