Hideaway Strath When our fears came to life
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Though Leigh wasn't directly facing the hellhound, her attention was focused purely on his voice. For now she didn't want to bother with the stress of eye contact. To some it was a sign of respect, but for the woman it was an unnecessary gesture. And right now she was too tired to even turn her head. But she listened nontheless, and offered a small nod in agreement.

Why is it that Leigh stayed, despite everything that had happened? It was one of the biggest mysteries of the universe.

Perhaps it was those like Locke himself. The friendships she had built and didn't want to leave behind. Perhaps it was survival, for Leigh knew how difficult it could be as a lone wolf. Or perhaps it was denial. Maybe she couldn't bear giving into the truth that Kynareth, the first wolf she met since arriving, was now a monster.

"I can't say for sure.."

Her voice softened to a whisper, and even after considering all the possibilities she still couldn't pinpoint an answer. A real answer.

"It's like there's something telling me to stay. As if something is going to happen and I need to be here for it. And despite now much I want to leave, the world has other plans for my future."
Messages In This Thread
When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 17, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - November 18, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 23, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - November 25, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - November 28, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - December 05, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 06, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - December 12, 2020, 06:41 AM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Leigh - December 18, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: When our fears came to life - by Hemlocke - January 01, 2021, 11:18 PM