Bramblepoint Keep a bluebird in my heart
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Beeeeep - I have a thread with Wraen currently too so everything is super vague yay

The last time that Toad had been to Bramblepoint, she had found a new understanding of its name. She recalled Lyra being forced to help her out after a hunt had lodged her into a pile of thorny blackberry vines. Thankfully, these had since died back almost completely, although what now remained was even sharper without the moisture. As she moved through the trees, she was more careful than usual to look at her feet. She'd stepped on one of these dry thorns earlier and despite her practiced and calloused paw pads, it had been quite painful to remove.

The forest really was a lovely place when she stopped every so often to actually look up toward the canopy. The snows hadn't quite come, so the ground was cool and moist with the calm rains a day earlier. Birds were still about, though some had already left to the south. Squirrels were busy at work organizing their acorns and other reserves they would need to stick it through the cold weather. She smiled as they chased one another into and out of trees, apparently oblivious to the wolf who walked beneath them.

Looking ahead of her, she spotted a stranger sitting in front of a funny spot of earth. The earth looked freshly dug up and had nothing but dirt and a handful of shoots poking out. Toad waved her tail in greeting, offering a blink and a soft smile to the fellow woman. What's this? She asked it thinking the stranger had created it.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 25, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 25, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 27, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 27, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 29, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 07, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 09, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 09, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 10, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 12, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 04, 2021, 01:46 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - February 13, 2021, 09:10 PM