Bramblepoint Keep a bluebird in my heart
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Fading T_T I hope it's okay that I archived here - it's very difficult for me to write her now.

She was so cool, Toad confirmed, her own tail thumping appropriately. Then, it was Maia's turn. At the shift of events, Toad settled in further, eyes glassy with anticipation and vigour. It had been a very long time since anyone had told her a story. Generally, she had always been on the opposite side of the fence because everyone she knew was quite young or had no interest in telling the tall tales.

Maia, though, was different. For her story was beautiful. It had all the twists and turns, the godly nature of mythical beasts, and, best of all, love. Toad was enthralled, staring ahead of her as she imagined Tempestas and Kieran flying over the world together, discovering adventures, finding new ways to love and be loved. It was what she hoped for, only she was starting to think that she was simply not deserving of such a thing. People like Maia found such beauty. Toad, though, she was far from it.

That was so beautiful, said Toad, hearing the love for happy endings but too distracted with the story to acknowledge it fully. Finally, she sighed dreamily as though she was lost. She longed for such an ending. I hope we both find happy endings, too, she answered, smiling smoothly. She wondered what the future held for them both. Perhaps she should simply leave the Glen and go with her cousins to their storybook world they were creating. Perhaps it would be more fitting for her to live there.

Or maybe her Kieran was waiting just around the corner for her, should she stay. Time would tell.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 25, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 25, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 27, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 27, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - November 29, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 07, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 09, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 09, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 10, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 12, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 04, 2021, 01:46 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by RIP Toad Amelia - February 13, 2021, 09:10 PM