Altar of Twilight the first christmas.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
She was restless during the night and remained sleepless. Nightmares have plagued her so, as now the familial touch of them haunted her once more, and she thought of the ghosts that often Desdemona chases. This time she shook them off, but again and again did they plague her thoughtlines and her dreams; and so she remained without rest.

Her gaze upon the stony wall as a shadow casted through. A silhouette of her own, and slowly did it emerge bigger and bigger as the sun was setting upwards, before finally settling below the earth, no longer touching the altar of the wall. Jade eyes watched her shadow descend upon to her paws and to the ground, no longer did it rise higher then she..

And did the slight touch of cold onto her snout. Curiously looked up, she saw the snowflakes descend down onto them all and knew, winter was finally here.
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
Norah was not plagued by nightmares, but boredom at Moonspear was something she had hardly expected upon joining. It had all seemed so exciting - an old and proud family, spread like a tangled interconnected web not only throughout the mountain, but in the neighbouring territories too. Yet she was still waiting for the actual entertainment. Save for kids, she had not attracted much attention there. 

So, on the evening, when she caught scent and sight of a vaguely familiar shadow leaving the premises, she stalked the other quietly all the way to a small valley not far from home. She did not intrude the other Moonspearan's privacy immediately, giving a polite amount of time for the girl to ruminate in solitude. And only, when Norah had deemed the moment to be right, she emerged from the shadows and approached the girl, putting up an air of both confidence and friendly interest. 

"I don't think that we have met in-formally," Norah said, when she had drawn close enough for them to talk without shouting to hear each other.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
The other approached as Desdemona laid in a calmer state, exhaling the winter air and giving a tranquility toward herself. The other came in that moment, and thus was able to greet politely. While they haven't officially met; they knew each other. Dirge had whisked her away to show off Moonspear, as she went back to her duties.. Though no words were exchanged between the two.

"I am Desdemona."
118 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Norah," she gave her own name, adjusting her manner of introduction to the one of her companion's. "Lovely to meet you," she remarked, taking up a spot a polite distance away from the girl, so that she was not blocking the other's view anymore and both were facing the same direction. After observing the surroundings for a decent amount of time, she turned to the girl and asked: "Are you a new asset to the group as well or related by blood to the reigning family?"

They did not talk with each other for too long and then went their separate ways.